Sunday, 15 February 2009

challenge from sox

This challenge was passed on to us by sox over at soxsensationalscraps
thanks hun xxx
Go to your picture folder on your computer. Find the 6th folder.
Go to the 6th picture of the 6th folder.
Post the picture on your blog and describe it.
Pass the challenge on to 6 friends.
Link to them on your blog and let them know they've been challenged

this is a photo of my oldest boy at his primary 7 leaving qualie taken nearly 3 years ago
thats him with the dark hair standing in front of his teacher
pitty they dont stay that innocent eh lol
these are the blogs i,m gonna pass this on to:

2 comments:

Muriel's Scrapbits said...

Hi :) Just wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog.

Debbie said...

Seeing this reminds me of my Robert's. The leaving assembly had us all in tears. He's nearly 16 now. Boy is it hard work at that age. Beautiful lad. thanks for sharing. love and angel blessings xx